Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jesse Plemons. Check it out!
Jesse Plemons was born on April 2, 1988 in Dallas, Texas, USA as Jesse Lon Plemons. He is an actor, known for The Irishman (2019), Game Night (2018) and Battleship (2012).
Interesting Facts about Jesse Plemons
- Frequently said to closely resemble actor Matt Damon.
- As of 2020, he has been in 4 films that were Oscar nominated for Best Picture: Bridge of Spies (2015), The Post (2017), Vice (2018), and The Irishman (2019).
- Because he resembles Matt Damon he was called “Meth Damon ” during his role on Breaking Bad (2008) by the fanbase.
- Attended acting classes at Dallas Young Actors Studio in Dallas, Texas.
- Became engaged to Kirsten Dunst in January 2017, later confirmed to the public in the summer 2017.
- Close friends with his Friday Night Lights (2006) costars Taylor Kitsch, Zach Gilford, and Kyle Chandler.
- Inducted into the Texas Film Hall of Fame in Austin, Texas in March 2016.
- Aside from acting Plemons also sang in the alternative folk-rock band Cowboy and Indian together with Daniel James and Jazz Mills.
- He resembles Matt Damon and Philip Seymour Hoffman. He played a younger version of Damon’s character in All the Pretty Horses (2000) and Hoffman’s son in The Master (2012).
- Has a son with Kirsten Dunst. Ennis Howard Plemons was born Thursday, May 3, 2018.
- The only main cast member of Friday Night Lights (2006) to have played football in real life.
- He is a direct descendant of Moses Austin, father of Stephen F. Austin, known as the “Father of Texas,” who colonized Texas in the early 1800s. The city of Austin is named after Stephen.
Personal Quotes by Jesse Plemons
My dad, who I’m very close to, is one of those men where once you’re in, once he loves you, that’s it, no questions about it.– Jesse Plemons
I love playing guitar. I grew up with my dad playing. But acting is definitely the forefront, I guess I’d say, in terms of career and something that I really enjoy and feel lucky to be able to do.– Jesse Plemons
I’m always open to anything. I haven’t been that selective, I’ve just been fortunate to get projects I’m excited about. It’s a little bizarre being a part of things that you really, really enjoy.– Jesse Plemons
Breaking Bad’ is great at blurring the line between good and evil. It makes you feel compassion for Walter White so you’re with him throughout this descent into the darker parts of his psyche. The bad that we’re capable of is all circumstantial.– Jesse Plemons
I get a little freaked out when I’m around too many redheads. I only have about one or two red-haired friends, and when a bunch of us get together, I feel like there’s going to be a fight that breaks out or something.– Jesse Plemons