Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Julia Winter. Check it out!
Julia Winter is the envy of tween-age girls everywhere, having being plucked from obscurity to play Veruca Salt in the 2005 film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, alongside Johnny Depp. It was the London schoolgirl’s first professional role, although she studies drama weekly at a part-time theatre school. When not acting, Julia enjoys horse-riding, tennis, gymnastics, swimming and playing the piano.
Interesting Facts about Julia Winter
- Studies in karolinska institutet Stockholm, Sweden to become a doctor.
- Speaks fluent Swedish and English.
- In the Swedish dub of Charlie and the chocolate factory she is voicing her own character, Veruca Salt.
- Participate in the movie called ‘A day at kI (karolinska)” Introgasquefilmen VT-13.
- Has a younger brother and sister
- She is studying to become a doctor in Sweden.
- Born in Sweden to Swedish parents, but grew up in London, UK.