Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Kelly Rohrbach. Check it out!
Kelly Rohrbach is a Connecticut-born actress. After graduating from Georgetown University in 2012, where she was recruited to play Division One Women’s Golf, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her passion for acting. Kelly majored in theater at Georgetown, as well as attending the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA). Rohrbach had her break-out role in Paramount Pictures’ Baywatch (2017), which was released in May 2017. She co-stars in the iconic role of “C. J. Parker”, opposite Zac Efron and Dwayne Johnson. Rohrbach has worked with directors such as Woody Allen and Seth Gordon and was most recently seen in Comedy Central’s Broad City (2014). In 2016, Rohrbach received the Maui Film Festival Rising Star Award. Rohrbach first gained acclaim in modeling, in 2015, when she appeared in Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Edition, where she was named Rookie of the Year.
Interesting Facts about Kelly Rohrbach
- (June 14, 2019) Married her boyfriend of nearly 2 years Steuart Walton in Florida a couple of weeks ago.
- She is of Irish, German, Danish, English, Swiss-German, and one sixteenth Italian, ancestry.
- Daughter of Clay Rohrbach.
- Was a highly ranked junior golfer in the PGA Metropolitan Section (NY, NJ, CT) and played on the Women’s Varsity Golf team at Georgetown University as a freshman.
- Went to Georgetown University.
Personal Quotes by Kelly Rohrbach
In the summer I’m always walking around in a bathing suit and I never wear shoes.- Kelly Rohrbach
The red ‘Baywatch’ swimsuit is iconic. When I had my first fitting I guess it felt a bit like Superman putting on his cape for the first time.- Kelly Rohrbach
I’m a pretty hefty eater.- Kelly Rohrbach
I wasn’t interested in playing the hot-girl role.- Kelly Rohrbach
I have to eat a lot to function, so I don’t really diet, especially when I have to work out more.- Kelly Rohrbach