Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Lucy Hale. Check it out!
Lucy Hale is an American actress and singer. She was born Karen Lucille Hale in Memphis, Tennessee, to Julia (Caperton) Knight and John Preston Hale. She started out as a singer, appearing on American Juniors (2003) in a search for band members. She successfully won her place in the band. The group disbanded in 2005. Lucy turned to acting. She is best known for roles in TV shows Privileged (2008) and Pretty Little Liars (2010).
Interesting Facts about Lucy Hale
- Was the oldest member of American Juniors (2003), before the band was dropped.
- Is only 15 years younger than Holly Marie Combs who plays her mother on Pretty Little Liars (2010).
- Has become more popular for Eyebrow Make-Up and lots of people follow her Eyebrow Design.
- Has a Yorkshire Terrier named Bentley that was a gift on her 15th birthday (who is now deceased as of May 2016).
- She has a passion for photography.
- Adopted a dog named Elvis on June 22, 2016.
- Won the American Junior Competition in 2003.
- Attended her best friend Katelyn Tarver’s wedding to David Blaise.
- Shares her name with Lucy Lambert Hale, daughter of a U.S. Senator who was secretly engaged to Lincoln assassin John Wilkes Booth.
- Lucy Hale is now co-staring in ABC Family’s new hit show, Pretty Little Liars (2010), where she has the role of “Aria”, a 16 year-old-girl with many secrets. [June 2010]
- Her younger stepsister, Kirby (b. August 28, 1995), is a cancer survivor.
- She attended Cordova Optional School in Memphis, and was home-schooled after moving to LA.
Personal Quotes by Lucy Hale
My ultimate dream is to become a famous star because I love to sing.Lucy Hale
I don’t really believe in cliques – I think everyone can be friends with everyone.Lucy Hale
I’m overjoyed and honored to become a member of the Hollywood Records family. I’ve admired the careers they’ve made and can’t wait to see how my musical path is paved out.Lucy Hale
I have always known that I wanted to be a singer and I knew that meant sacrificing some things for my dream. When I am home I hang out with my friends and go to dances, so I try and partake in some of the activities that I miss out on.Lucy Hale