Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Madison Iseman. Check it out!
Madison Iseman (born February 14, 1997) is an American actress. She is known for her role on the CMT comedy television series Still the King (2016), where she played the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus’ character, and for starring in the horror film Annabelle Comes Home (2019) and the comedy Feast of the Seven Fishes (2019). Madison is from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Interesting Facts about Madison Iseman
- She is from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. She has an older brother named Jonny.
- She collaborated with Alexis G. Zall on a video called “Lets Get Spicey”.
- Descendant of Andre Bienvenue Roman, Whig then National Republican, 9th Governor of Louisiana (January 31, 1831 – February 4, 1835 and February 4, 1839 – January 30, 1843). Her ancestry includes English, Scottish, Irish, one eighth Ashkenazi Jewish, and distant French and Dutch. The Iseman family were German Jewish immigrants to South Carolina.
- She previously posted song covers to her maadiisuun YouTube channel before she started vlogging on her self-titled channel.
- She has worked on a number of short films, including She Will Be Free and Ticket to the Haunted Mansion.
- Daughter of Susan and John Iseman.