Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Maggie Lawson. Check it out!
Maggie Lawson was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. When she was eight, she began appearing in local community and dinner theater productions, and at 10, she earned an on-air commercial gig at a Louisville TV station, which soon led to a steady six-year role as a TV personality who filed news reports targeted for her fellow kids. At 17, she moved to Los Angeles for her first professional TV appearance in a recurring role on the sitcom Unhappily Ever After (1995). She finished her senior year in high school with a correspondence course. In 2000, she starred in twin roles as a model and a nerdy student in the movie The Wonderful World of Disney: Model Behavior (2000). In her free time, she enjoys singing and songwriting.
Interesting Facts about Maggie Lawson
- Went to Assumption High School in Louisville, Kentucky, until her sophomore year, when she moved to California.
- Her father, Mike, is a hotel manager, and her mother, Judy, is a homemaker.
- Born on the same date as Dominique Swain.
- Has two brothers, Nick and Chris.
- Was in a seven-year relationship with Psych (2006) co-star James Roday Rodriguez.
- Married Back in the Game (2013) co-star Benjamin Koldyke, in August 2015.
Personal Quotes by Maggie Lawson
I grew up in Kentucky, so we do not have a pro team. My family was split between the Cubs and the Reds. I would say I go Cubs usually. That’s sort of where I grew up. My older brother was a huge Reds fan.- Maggie Lawson
I played softball for a few years growing up. Both my brothers played baseball.- Maggie Lawson
William Shatner just reeks of cool.- Maggie Lawson
I’ve always wanted to work with dogs, so in high school, I worked at the Humane Society for a little while. I honestly think, even today, that would be the other career I would go into. Somehow I would be involved with animals.- Maggie Lawson
Rice cakes and peanut butter is my favorite snack in the whole wide world.- Maggie Lawson