Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Margaret Qualley. Check it out!
Sarah Margaret Qualley, known as Margaret Qualley, is an American actress. Qualley was born in Montana and is the daughter of actress Andie MacDowell and former model, Paul Qualley. Margaret grew up in Asheville, North Carolina. She trained as a ballerina and at sixteen she earned an apprenticeship at the North Carolina Dance Theater company. However, she changed her focus to acting and decided to attend London’s Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. Margaret also studied at New York University.
Interesting Facts about Margaret Qualley
- She auditioned for the role of Helena Bertinell/Huntress in Birds of Prey (2020) but lost the role to Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
- Appears working as model in The Fashion Found second season (2014) Episode 5. She is the model for Ryan Roche’s presentation.
- Margaret Qualley was born in Montana, raised in Asheville, NC, apprenticed at the American Ballet Theatre in New York, and attended London’s Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
- Younger sister of Rainey Qualley and Justin Qualley.
- Daughter of Andie MacDowell, an actress and model, and Paul Qualley, a rancher, model, contractor, and musician.
Personal Quotes by Margaret Qualley
I lived alone, I didn’t know anybody in New York, and I was definitely a recluse. It had been, like, two weeks, and I realized I hadn’t said anything. I was laying in bed, and I was like, ‘Hello?’ I just talked to hear my own voice. And it was such a strange feeling.Margaret Qualley
I like a bohemian floral dress, but then I’ll throw on a leather jacket or a pair of lace-up boots to give it an edge. My mom is always trying to get me to wear really sweet clothes. Something pink. But that’s not really my look.Margaret Qualley
I was having a really-early-onset midlife crisis, and then something clicked in an improv class, and I knew.Margaret Qualley
I think I would find being in Hollywood intense if I had more of a social life, but all I do is stay indoors with my sister and play with our puppy, watch movies.Margaret Qualley
I think being in the city is the perfect way to figure out what I want to do.Margaret Qualley