Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Meagan Good. Check it out!
Meagan Monique Good was born on 8 August 1981 in Panorama City, California, USA, to Tyra Wardlow-Doyle, who worked as her manager, and Leondis “Leon” Good, an LAPD officer. She began appearing on commercials at the age of four. Then she started guest-starring on series like The Parent ‘Hood (1995), Touched by an Angel (1994), Moesha (1996), The Steve Harvey Show (1996) and The Division (2001). She also starred in Raising Dad (2001) with Bob Saget.
Interesting Facts about Meagan Good
- She has a brother and two sisters.
- Friends with Jamie Foxx, Tyrese Gibson, Adrienne Houghton, and Israel Houghton.
- Daughter of Leon Good, and Tyra Wardlow.
- Her older sister is actress/singer La’Myia Good from the R&B/Hip-Hop group “Bad Gyrl”.
- Has known actor Columbus Short since they were 10 years old.
- She attended high school with Lauryn Nicole Hamilton and Heather Lauren Olson.
- Born on the same date Roger Federer.
- She loves horror movies and credits watching Danielle Harris in Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988) and Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989) as the reason why she wanted to become an actress.
- She is African-American.
- Best friends with Ty Hodges.
- Her younger cousin is actor / singer Dijon Talton.
- Is considered a modern day Scream Queen due to her numerous horror films.
Personal Quotes by Meagan Good
I love anything vintage. And I love Marc Jacobs and shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti.- Meagan Good
When I was growing up, I lived in a neighborhood that was largely Latino and I thought I was Latino!- Meagan Good
The beauty of having short hair is that I actually can wash and style it at home!- Meagan Good
I use bath gloves in the shower every day. People often comment on my skin and I just tell them that I use bath gloves.- Meagan Good
I love creme liner because I have lash extensions and sometimes the liquid liner can get into the lashes. It’s also easier to guide. I can create straighter lines with it.- Meagan Good