Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Megan Fox. Check it out!
Megan Denise Fox was born on May 16, 1986 in Oak Ridge, Tennessee to Gloria Darlene Tonachio (née Cisson), a real estate manager & Franklin Thomas Fox, a parole officer; she was raised in Rockwood, Tennessee during her early childhood. She began her drama & dance training at age 5 and at age 10, she moved to Port St. Lucie, Florida where she continued her training & finished school. Megan began acting and modeling at age 13 after winning several awards at the 1999 American Modeling and Talent Convention in Hilton Head, South Carolina. At age 17, she tested out of school using correspondence and eventually moved to Los Angeles, California. Megan made her film debut as Brianna Wallace in the Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen film, Holiday in the Sun (2001). Her best known roles are as Sam Witwicky’s love interest, Mikaela Banes in the first two installments of the Transformers series, Transformers (2007) and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009), and as April O’Neil in the film reboot of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014).
Interesting Facts about Megan Fox
- Was banned from Walmart at age 15 after being caught shoplifting (stealing make-up).
- Has an older sister named Kristi, who is eleven years older than she is.
- Has a fear of the dark and flying.
- Returned to work 8 months after giving birth to her son Bodhi to begin filming Zeroville (2019).
- (April 16, 2020) Separated from her husband of nine years Brian Austin Green.
- Filed for divorce from Brian Austin Green in August 2015. They had been separated since June the same year. The couple got back together shortly after.
- Has 3 sons: Noah Green (b. September 27, 2012), Bodhi Green (b. February 12, 2014) & Journey Green (b. August 4, 2016) with estranged husband, Brian Austin Green.
- Ranked #5 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2010 list.
- Names Shia LaBeouf as one of her favorite people ever.
- Currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Has a quote from William Shakespeare’s “King Lear” tattooed on her right shoulder that reads: “We will all laugh at gilded butterflies”.
- Ranked #2 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2009 list.
Personal Quotes by Megan Fox
I think that I’m so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting.- Megan Fox
I love the beach, and I love sunshine.- Megan Fox
I was raised Catholic. I went to Catholic school for 12 years.- Megan Fox
Sarcasm doesn’t translate in print at all.- Megan Fox
I’m not a ‘sexy’ ‘beautiful’ woman. It takes a lot of work to make me look like a girl.- Megan Fox