Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Missy Peregrym. Check it out!
Born in Montréal, Québec, Missy lived most of her life in Surrey, British Columbia, with her father, a minister; her mother; and two sisters. She began her career in front of the camera at age 18, when she started modeling. The print advertisements soon turned into commercials for Mercedes Benz, Sprint Canada, and the Olympics. It wasn’t long before Hollywood came calling.
Interesting Facts about Missy Peregrym
- Mother, with husband Tom Oakley, of son Otis Paradis Oakley (b. March 21, 2020).
- Former model.
- Played soccer, lacrosse, and field hockey in high school.
- Ranked #54 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- She graduated from the Aurora College in 2004.
- Has two sisters.
- Was in a relationship with Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback and two-time Super Bowl champion Ben Roethlisberger.
- Filed for divorce from her husband of 10 months, Zachary Levi, following a four-month-long separation (since December 3, 2014). [April 2015]
- Ranked #19 on Wizard magazine’s Sexiest Women of TV list (March 2008).
- She coaches high school basketball.
Personal Quotes by Missy Peregrym
I wouldn’t want to play a character that knew everything and knew where to go. It is much more interesting playing a character that is vulnerable trying to be strong. It makes for better TV.- Missy Peregrym
In general, I try to eat food without added hormones and pesticides, but I’m not so strict that I won’t have a Big Mac once in a while.- Missy Peregrym
I don’t watch the news. I get really emotional about it, and I carry that stuff with me for a long time.- Missy Peregrym
I get recognized for ‘Reaper’ in the U.K. I was in Costa Rica and got recognized for ‘Heroes.’ In Canada, it’s ‘Rookie Blue.’ People also think that I’m in the ‘Twilight’ series because of Kristen Stewart.- Missy Peregrym
I just don’t want to be famous. I feel like there’s a lot of sacrifice in that I’m not really willing to make.- Missy Peregrym