Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Pamela Anderson. Check it out!
Pamela Denise Anderson was born on July 1, 1967 in Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada at 4:08 PST, to young newlywed parents, Barry Anderson and Carol Anderson. Her ancestry includes Finnish, English, and Volga German. During her childhood, she moved to the city of Vancouver. She has a younger brother Gerry, born 1971. As a teenager, Pamela went to Highland Secondary School. She was an acrobat and gymnast ages 7-12 and an athlete throughout school. She waitressed ages 16 to 19. Pamela was first “discovered” at a British Columbia Lions football game, when her image was shown on the stadium screen. The fans cheered her and she was brought down to the football field. Because of her fame in Vancouver, she signed a commercial contract with Labatt’s beer to be the Blue Zone girl. More advertising assignments followed, and soon Playboy approached her. In October 1989, Pamela was on the cover of Playboy magazine.
Interesting Facts about Pamela Anderson
- To protest against the use of fur for making clothes, she posed naked in the window of Stella McCartney’s store in London. [June 2006]
- Finnish magazine, Image, released an article which discovers that Anderson is related to several famous Finns, former presidents of Finland (Urho Kekkonen and Mauno Koivisto), a Finnish prime minister (Matti Vanhanen), a Finnish composer (Toivo Kuula) and to Finnish parliamentarians Rosa Meriläinen and Esko Aho.
- Playboy Playmate of the Month February 1990.
- Filed for divorce after husband, Tommy Lee, was arrested for spousal abuse after allegedly assaulting her. [February 1998]
- She had her breast implants removed. [April 1999]
- Known first as a spokesmodel for Labatts beer.
- Born at 4:08 AM PST
- Was the first Canadian baby born in Ladysmith Canada’s Centennial Day in 1967, A Centennial Baby.
- Good friends with ex-husband Tommy Lee.
- Counts British fashion icon Vivienne Westwood as a personal mentor. Westwood introduced her to Julian Assange with whom she’s had many meetings since he sought asylum in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London in August 2012.
- On January 20, 2020, she married her boyfriend Jon Peters. They shortly dated in 1989, then break up and got back together 30 years later, in late 2019, just few months before getting married. On February 1, 2020, it was announced they had split less than two weeks after the wedding. A few days later it was reported that they, in fact, were never legally married.
- Wore a white bikini when she wed Kid Rock.
Personal Quotes by Pamela Anderson
Making love in the morning got me through morning sickness. I found I could be happy and throw up at the same time.- Pamela Anderson
Tattoos are like stories – they’re symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful.- Pamela Anderson
If people knew how KFC treats its chickens, they’d never eat another drumstick.- Pamela Anderson
People who wear fur smell like a wet dog if they’re in the rain. And they look fat and gross.- Pamela Anderson
I like to do everything myself – I’m very hands-on with my housekeeping, my children, travelling, how I do things.- Pamela Anderson