Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Rachel Bilson. Check it out!
Rachel Bilson was born in Los Angeles, to Janice (Stango), a sex therapist, and Danny Bilson. Her father is Ashkenazi Jewish and her mother is of Italian descent. She began acting while still at Notre Dame High School. She graduated high school in 1999 and went to Grossmont College but dropped out after a year and was encouraged to pursue a career in acting by her father, himself a writer, director and producer.
Interesting Facts about Rachel Bilson
- Auditioned for Rapunzel in Tangled (2010) but lost out to Mandy Moore.
- Shares a birthday of August 25 with her great-grandfather George Bilson.
- She has partnered with DKNY to create and market a designer jeans line called Edie Rose.
- Great-granddaughter of George Bilson and Hattie Bilson
- Ranked #39 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 Women of 2007 list.
- On September 20, 2008, Rachel acted as maid of honor during the wedding of her close friend, Jill Stonerick, to The O.C. (2003) creator Josh Schwartz. She also designed the dresses for the bridesmaids.
- Her character on The O.C. (2003) (2003-2007) dates Seth Cohen, who is a huge comic book fan and writer. In real life, her father Danny Bilson is also a comic book writer.
- Split from her boyfriend of over two years, her The O.C. (2003) co-star Adam Brody.
- Has two younger half- sisters, Hattie & Rosemary, from her father’s second marriage.
- Step-niece of Drew Stauffer.
- Was in an on-off relationship with Hayden Christensen from 2007 to 2017. They have a daughter together.
- Ranked as #77 in FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005” special supplement. (2005)
Personal Quotes by Rachel Bilson
I’m into menswear slacks that are comfortable.- Rachel Bilson
I hate being too pretty.- Rachel Bilson
Hash browns are my favorite breakfast food.- Rachel Bilson
All of my friends, I consider childhood friends because we met when I was probably 13, and I’m still friends with them today. It’s really nice that I have that core group.- Rachel Bilson
I love shorts in the colder climates, because you can wear them with chunky sweaters and jackets. It’s cute and funky.- Rachel Bilson