Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Rob Corddry. Check it out!
Rob Corddry was born on February 4, 1971 in Weymouth, Massachusetts, USA as Robert William Corddry. He is an actor and writer, known for Warm Bodies (2013), Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (2015) and Childrens Hospital (2008). He has been married to Sandra Beth Leftowits since 2002. They have two children.
Interesting Facts about Rob Corddry
- He has English, Irish, Scottish, and distant Welsh, ancestry.
- Studied at the Upright Citizens Brigade.
- Member of Theta Chi Fraternity (Theta Chapter, University of Massachusetts)
- His real-life wife, Sandra, appeared in a sketch about him becoming obsessed about having a threesome.
- He has become one of the most popular and most-used of “The Daily Show” correspondents. More so than other interviewers on that show, he almost always embarrasses or insults the subjects of his stories.
- Brother of Nate Corddry
- Daughters, Sloane Sullivan Corddry (born, July 3 2006) and Marlo Stevenson Corddry (born, November 12, 2008).
Personal Quotes by Rob Corddry
I get all of my comedy from CNN.- Rob Corddry
This limited theatrical release was a nice little bonus that I never expected.- Rob Corddry
If people see me in some sort of niche, then that’s fine. As long as it’s not The Naked Guy, I don’t care.- Rob Corddry
I touched an Oscar once. Friend of mine has one, for writing. As soon as I touched it, he said, Now you’ll never win one.- Rob Corddry