Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Robert Sheehan. Check it out!
Robert Sheehan is an Irish actor. He was born in Portlaoise, County Laois, the son of Joe and Maria Sheehan. His father was a member of the Garda Síochána, the police force of the Republic of Ireland.
Interesting Facts about Robert Sheehan
- His favourite film is American Beauty (1999).
- Born on the same date as Haley Bennett.
- In 2017 a local newspaper in his hometown (Laois Today) published an articled titled Moment in time: Schoolboy Robert Sheehan wins his first movie role, in reference to his part in Mortal Engines.
- His brother, Brendan is a director of Fitness Supplements.
- Wasn’t sure about having a career in acting, until gaining recognition for Red Riding Trilogy.
- His elder brother, Brendan, is a mortgage broker.
- He is the youngest of three children.
Personal Quotes by Robert Sheehan
You realise fame is something that if you court it too much or if you indulge in it too much, it will have a negative effect ultimately on your mental health and self esteem, because fame is ultimately about achieving positive self esteem through external factors, and that’s a losing game, I would say.- Robert Sheehan
One thing that I’m continually reminded of is just to always find something that will challenge you in a new way, a very new way, and that’s not the easiest of roads, but it’s the most exciting.- Robert Sheehan
When you work in a creative environment, people get protective about their ideas. Sometimes it’s justified; sometimes it’s about ego.- Robert Sheehan
I never aspired to be in a band, but being onstage is a very cool feeling. It’s like you’re the lord of the room. It’s hard to croon and run around doing big scissor kicks while also trying to play, though. I’m still mastering that.- Robert Sheehan
If you see a gaggle of teenagers walking towards you, you tend not to make eye contact, because you know they’re going to recognise you. You learn to adapt: 99.999 per cent of people aren’t looking to be harmful or unpleasant; they just want something, a photograph or an autograph.- Robert Sheehan