Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Traylor Howard. Check it out!
Traylor Howard was born and raised in Orlando. She attended Lake Highland Preparatory School, and while there, appeared in a Juicy Fruit gum commercial. Howard graduated from Lake Highland Preparatory School in 1984. Howard then went on to graduate from Florida State University with a degree in communications and advertising and a minor in English.
Interesting Facts about Traylor Howard
- Member of Pi Beta Phi sorority.
- Has two connections to Jim Carrey: she performed alongside him in Me, Myself & Irene (2000) and was the female lead in Son of the Mask (2005), a sequel to Carrey’s film The Mask (1994).
- After re-establishing their relationship in 2004, Traylor married for the third time, to Jarel Portman in 2011. The couple has two sons, Sabu Howard Portman and Julien Portman.
- Traylor is her mother’s maiden name.
- Remains friends with Emmy Clarke, who played her daughter on Monk (2002).
- Was listed as a potential nominee on the 2006 Razzie Award nominating ballot. She was suggested in the Worst Supporting Actress category for her performance in the film Son of the Mask (2005); however, she failed to receive a nomination.
- In March of 2007, Traylor had appeared as Natalie Teeger, Adrian Monk’s assistant, in more episodes of Monk (2002) than Bitty Schram, who played Monk’s previous assistant Sharona Fleming. Traylor appeared in 87 episodes of “Monk”.
- Traylor’s second husband, Christian Navarro, owns Wally’s Vinoteca in Beverly Hills.
Personal Quotes by Traylor Howard
I’m a below-the-radar girl. No one really knows anything about me.- Traylor Howard
Bram and Alice’ is the best show I’ve done so far, and it only aired three times.- Traylor Howard
In college, I majored – I can’t believe there is such a thing – in advertising. And I worked in advertising and PR for a while, and I liked it.- Traylor Howard