Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Will Poulter. Check it out!
Will Poulter is an English actor, recognized for his performances as Lee Carter in Son of Rambow (2007), Eustace Scrubb in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010), and Kenny Rossmore in We’re the Millers (2013). Will was born in Hammersmith, London, the son of Caroline (Barrah), a nurse, and Neil Poulter, a professor of cardiology. His mother was raised in an Anglo family in Kenya, where her own father was a prominent game warden at the Maasai Mara wildlife sanctuary.
Interesting Facts about Will Poulter
- Known for his ability to nail different accents.
- Is good friends with his “Narnia” co-star, Ben Barnes.
- He has a brother and two sisters.
- Filming a British independent called Wild Bill (2011), directed by Dexter Fletcher. [December 2010]
- Will was slated to play Pennywise in It (2017), but was forced to drop out when production delays led to scheduling conflicts. He was replaced by Bill Skarsgård.
- He loves acting, and playing football.
- Co-wrote some material for School of Comedy (2009) with Beth Rylance.
- His mother was raised in an Anglo family in Kenya, where her own father, Jack Barrah, was a prominent game warden who helped preserve the Maasai Mara wildlife sanctuary.
- Stated in an interview that his favorite film is Stand by Me (1986).
- Supports the British film industry.
- Is close friends with Youtuber Jack Harries.
Personal Quotes by Will Poulter
The will to challenge myself is strong, but I think that’s growing, the desire to stretch myself and make it hard.- Will Poulter
Leonardo DiCaprio I find very inspiring… He’s my idol. I absolutely love Leonardo DiCaprio. Christian Bale, obviously, being a British actor and going from ‘Empire of the Sun.’ Now he’s Batman.- Will Poulter
My brother’s my best friend, without a doubt. Me and my big sister get along so well. She moved to East London, though, so points off, but she’s wicked. And then my little sister is a little genius. She’s super talented and such a great person, always been far more mature and cool than me.- Will Poulter
My teacher told my mum, ‘I think William has dyspraxia,’ and Mum asked what that meant. She said, ‘Well, if I put a chair in the middle of the room and asked every child in the class to walk around it, William would be the only child in the class to walk into it.’ Mum was like, ‘Yeah, that’s my boy’.- Will Poulter
I absolutely love Leonardo DiCaprio.- Will Poulter