Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Amanda Cerny. Check it out!
Amanda Rachelle Cerny was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and attended Florida State University. With more than 35 million followers across YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, she has emerged as one of the top five most viewed Instagram story accounts in the world. Amanda has acted as an actress in traditional media with past partnerships including Millennial Films, Lakeshore, Paramount, Universal, Comedy Central and NBC, and has also directed, written and produced more than 3,000 comedic skits and music videos featuring actors, top chart musicians, and the most influential personalities online gathering millions of views per video. Amanda has also worked as a model, fitness guru and philanthropist with previous and ongoing relief efforts in Haiti and Puerto Rico. She is the founder of a new video on-demand service called ZEUS which will be released in 2018 . Amanda has partnered with brands such as Nike, Beats by Dre, Marc Jacobs, Ubisoft, universal and now Guess as their Spring 2018 campaign model. Her first film credit was The Bet (2016). She lives in Los Angeles, California.
Interesting Facts about Amanda Cerny
- Makes Vine Videos.
- She earned a first-degree black belt in karate at the age of 11.
- In a 2013 interview, she said the sexiest look for a man is “a full suit and tie with his hair slicked back.”.
- She starred in the music video for the song “Homeless in Heathrow” by the band FartBarf.
- She is a former Playboy Playmate of the Month for the month of October in 2011.
- Amanda is also a major YouTube star on her Amanda Cerny Vlogs channel.
- Amanda Cerny is a daredevil and called herself a “thrill junkie.” On her 18th birthday, she free-fell out of a plane at 120 mph. She’s gone on record saying she’d like to bungee jumping and white water rafting.
- One of her favorite quotes is from Dr. Seuss’s One Fish Two Fish : “If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.”.
- Close personal friends with fellow YouTube stars Logan Paul and Andrew Bachelor. Often appearing in each other’s videos, events and parties.
- She was extremely popular on the 6-second video app Vine, where she gained over 4.6 million followers. She was a cover model for Health & Wellness magazine.
- She often featured Rudy Mancuso in her Vine videos.
- Miss October 2011 got straight A’s and ran varsity track in high school. To this day, she still runs.