Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Amber Heard. Check it out!
Amber Laura Heard was born in Austin, Texas, to Patricia Paige Heard (née Parsons), an internet researcher, and David C. Heard (David Clinton Heard), a contractor. She has English, Irish, Scottish, German, and Welsh ancestry.
Interesting Facts about Amber Heard
- Inducted into the Texas Film of Fame on March 6,2014 in Austin, Texas.
- Daughter of David Clinton Heard, contractor, and wife Patricia Paige Parsons, internet researcher, and sister of Whitney Heard.
- In December 2010 she “came out” to the crowd at the 25th anniversary celebration for GLAAD (The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation). She also told the website www.afterellen.com that for several years, her romantic partner has been photographer Tasya van Ree. They have since split up.
- Has been named one of the most beautiful rising stars by Jane Magazine, shared with Kellan Rhude.
- Voted #35 on Ask men’s top 99 ‘most desirable’ women of 2012.
- Friends with Cara Delevingne.
- Charged with two counts of dog smuggling after illegally bringing her and Johnny Depp’s dogs to Australia. For the same journey to Australia, she was charged with producing a false document relating to information on an incoming passenger card. [July 2015]
- Paternal granddaughter of Harlin Clinton Heard (b. Oklahoma) (son of John Turner Heard and wife Luller or Lula Bell or Belle Dobbs, paternal grandson of William Paxton Heard and wife Mary Elizabeth or Isabelle or Isabell Nancy Copeland and maternal grandson of William Moore Dobbs and wife Elizabeth Casteel) and wife Wanda Edelweiss Magee (b. Indiana) (daughter of William Issac Magee and wife Edna Ethel Roach, paternal granddaughter of James Madison Magee and wife Amanda M. Spurlin and maternal granddaughter of David Chandler Roach and wife Mary Frances Cullison). Her patrilineal line traces back to Stephen Heard, who was born, c. 1715, in Tyrone, County Tyrone, Ulster, Ireland).
- Dropped out of school at the age of 17, to go to New York to start a career in modeling, she then relocated to Los Angeles to get into acting.
- She has Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), English, Irish, German, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry.
- Ranked #21 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 Women of 2008 list.
- Has two sisters.
Personal Quotes by Amber Heard
I grew up just outside of Austin, and my upbringing was fairly rural.- Amber Heard
I don’t imagine myself, my work, or my life, fitting into any kind of standardized path. In fact, the idea of there even being a standard freaks me out a lot.- Amber Heard
I buy records – vinyl. I have a record player at home.- Amber Heard
Models are just mannequins seeking validation at the hands of sleazy fashion people.- Amber Heard
School was a waste of time for me. I was bored and left at 16. I started taking correspondence courses at college instead. I did incredibly well. I won an award for my grades.- Amber Heard