Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Bex Taylor-Klaus. Check it out!
Bex Taylor-Klaus was born in August, 1994, a fourth generation Atlantan. They moved to LA to start their professional acting career while still in High School, and quickly landed their first role as a tough street kid named Bullet in season 3 of AMC’s The Killing. Their performance was immediately met with critical acclaim. The New York Times referred to The Killing as “steadily one of the best-acted shows on television,” and highlighted Bex’s performance in this stand-out role.
Interesting Facts about Bex Taylor-Klaus
- Designed the doodles & artwork on Bullet’s and other homeless kids’ backpacks in The Killing.
- Has ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Dysgraphia, and Celiac Disease (or severe Gluten Intolerance – not really sure). They are dedicated to raising awareness to support and empower others.
- They are from a Jewish family (from Ukraine, Germany, Romania, Latvia, Russia, Poland, and Lithuania).
- Designed Bullet’s “FAITH” tattoo, and drew it on their wrist by hand every day during The Killing.
- Would randomly “meow” on the set of Riley, making the sound guy crazy.
- Went to 7+ different schools in 14 years (was only asked not to return to one of them).
- Was a baby model at 6 months of age.
- Was the starting catcher on their high school’s Varsity Softball team while only a Freshman; they also played 3rd base.
- Does magically fabulous arm doodles.
- Grew up next door to a graveyard.
- Finished high school in a trailer on the set of The Killing in Vancouver, BC.
- Split their pants on their first day on the set of Arrow (caught them on a car while doing their own stunt work). Filming was paused until a replacement pair was found.