Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Caitlyn Jenner. Check it out!
Caitlyn Jenner was born on October 28, 1949 in Mount Kisco, New York, USA as William Bruce Jenner. She is an actress, known for Can’t Stop the Music (1980), Jack and Jill (2011) and The Hungover Games (2014). She was previously married to Kris Jenner, Linda Thompson and Chrystie Jenner.
Interesting Facts about Caitlyn Jenner
- Her daughter, Casey Jenner, with Chrystie Jenner, was born after their divorce.
- In an interview with Diane Sawyer, then still as Bruce Jenner, in 20/20: Bruce Jenner: The Interview (2015), Jenner came out as a trans woman in the final stages of transitioning. During the interview, as well until her Vanity Fair cover in June 2015, she didn’t prefer female pronouns when being addressed or referred to and also talked about her female side in the third-person.
- Finished 10th place in the 1972 Olympics decathlon.
- Son Burt Jenner is named after Caitlyn’s late brother, who passed away in a car accident in Canton, Connecticut, in 1976, shortly after his huge success at the Olympics.
- Competed in the 19th series of I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! (2002) in 2019, finishing sixth out of twelve celebrities.
- Daughter, Kylie Jenner, was born on 10 August 1997.
- Was an Olympic decathlon winner in 1976.
- Despite the urban legend that Caitlyn Jenner (Bruce, at the time) turned down the title role in Superman (1978), the book “The Making of Superman” by David Michael Petrou, and a February 1980 People Magazine article, stated clearly that Jenner auditioned for but, in fact, was never offered the role of “Superman”.
- In June of 2015, she completed her public gender transition and introduced herself as Caitlyn Jenner with an article and photo shoot in Vanity Fair magazine.
- Kathie Lee Gifford is the godmother of her daughters, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner.
- Good friends with fellow Olympian and former WWE superstar Ken Patera.
- Did a series of ads for “Wheaties”, one of these was parodied in a Saturday Night Live (1975) faux ad with John Belushi.
Personal Quotes by Caitlyn Jenner
When the time comes for your brain to process the information, the second word comes up faster than the first one. So when it’s in your head, all of a sudden, it comes out backwards and you think of the word backwards.- Caitlyn Jenner
My greatest gift in life was being dyslexic. It made me special. It made me different. If I had not been dyslexic, I wouldn’t have needed sports.- Caitlyn Jenner
Gamble, cheat, lie, and steal. Let me explain: Gamble for your best shot in life – dare to take risks. Cheat those who would have you be less than you are. Lie in the arms of those you love. And finally, steal every moment of happiness.- Caitlyn Jenner
The biggest problem with dyslexic kids is not the perceptual problem, it is their perception of themselves. That was my biggest problem.- Caitlyn Jenner
Start early and begin raising the bar throughout the day.- Caitlyn Jenner