Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Elizabeth Gillies. Check it out!
Elizabeth Gillies (born July 26, 1993) is an American actress, singer and songwriter. Elizabeth began acting professionally at the age of 12. With a strong background in musical theater, Elizabeth made her Broadway debut at age 15, starring as the character “Lucy” in the original Broadway cast of “13”. Shortly after the closing of “13”, she went on to land the role of “Jade West” in the hit Nickelodeon series, Victorious (2010). Elizabeth has played recurring roles in television series, such as The Black Donnellys (2007) and most recently, the animated series, Winx Club (2004), where she voices the character of “Daphne”. Elizabeth has also guest-starred on television shows, including Big Time Rush (2009) and White Collar (2009). Her film credits include The Clique (2008) and Harold (2008).
Interesting Facts about Elizabeth Gillies
- She has Italian (from her maternal grandmother), Irish, English, and Scottish ancestry.
- Played the role of Lucy in the Broadway musical ’13’, along with Ariana Grande who played Charlotte.
- Born on exactly the same date as Taylor Momsen (of “Gossip Girl” fame).
- She can play piano/keyboard.
- She is a vegan, but not by choice, as she is allergic to most foods. She is also allergic to gluten.
- Best friends with her Victorious (2010) co-star, Ariana Grande. They’ve known each other since they starred in 13 (musical) on Broadway back in 2008.
Personal Quotes by Elizabeth Gillies
If someone’s being less than courteous to you, I don’t think you need to pay any attention to them.– Elizabeth Gillies
I love being a teen because you don’t have all the responsibilities of an adult yet.– Elizabeth Gillies
I try not to tweet too much; I’m a really sporadic tweeter. I will tweet nonstop for, like, 3 days, and then I won’t for a month. I don’t make it priority at all; if I feel like doing it, I do it, and if not, then I don’t care.– Elizabeth Gillies
The food I eat the most is probably steamed, plain white rice. I know its really, really, really boring, but that’s honestly the food I eat the most. No, I like cucumber avocado rolls… I love that.– Elizabeth Gillies
I think dealing with mean girls is just a part of life. I never really took people like that too seriously.– Elizabeth Gillies