Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Hero Fiennes Tiffin. Check it out!
Hero Fiennes Tiffin is an English actor, known for his role as the 11-year-old Tom Marvolo Riddle in the sixth installment of the Harry Potter Films, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009), and as Hardin Scott in the films After (2019) and After We Collided (2020). Hero first appeared in the drama, Bigga Than Ben (2008) as Spartak in 2008.
Interesting Facts about Hero Fiennes Tiffin
- Son of Martha Fiennes, a director, writer, and producer, and George Tiffin, a director, novelist, and cameraman.
- Auditioned for multiple roles in various Netflix series, Stranger Things (2016), and movies The Hate U Give (2018) and Dunkirk (2017) but failed to land any of the roles.
- Nephew of actors Ralph Fiennes and Joseph Fiennes.
- Director David Yates stated in an interview that he hired Fiennes Tiffin to portray the young Lord Voldemort/Tom Riddle in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) because of his resemblance to his uncle, actor Ralph Fiennes (who portrayed Voldemort/Tom Riddle as an adult in the series’ films) but not specifically because he was the actor’s nephew. He liked the dark, haunted quality about the young actor.
- Is one of three children. He has an older brother, Titan Nathaniel, born 26 August 1995 and a younger sister, Mercy Jini Willow, born 15 October 2001.
- Signed to Storm Models modeling agency.
- His paternal grandparents were John Tiffin, a television producer for 60 Minutes, and Wendy Ewer, an advertising copywriter. Wendy was originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His maternal grandparents were Mark Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, a farmer and photographer, and Jennifer Anne Mary Alleyne Lash, a writer.
- Resides in London, England.