Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jennifer Aniston. Check it out!
Jennifer Aniston was born in Sherman Oaks, California, to actors John Aniston and Nancy Dow. Her father is Greek, and her mother was of English, Irish, Scottish, and Italian descent. Jennifer spent a year of her childhood living in Greece with her family. Her family then relocated to New York City where her parents divorced when she was nine. Jennifer was raised by her mother and her father landed a role, as “Victor Kiriakis”, on the daytime soap Days of Our Lives (1965). Jennifer had her first taste of acting at age 11 when she joined the Rudolf Steiner School’s drama club. It was also at the Rudolf Steiner School that she developed her passion for art. She began her professional training as a drama student at New York’s School of Performing Arts, aka the “Fame” school. It was a division of Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music and the Arts. In 1987, after graduation, she appeared in such Off-Broadway productions as “For Dear Life” and “Dancing on Checker’s Grave”. In 1990, she landed her first television role, as a series regular on Molloy (1990). She also appeared in The Edge (1992), Ferris Bueller (1990), and had a recurring part on Herman’s Head (1991). By 1993, she was floundering. Then, in 1994, a pilot called “Friends Like These” came along. Originally asked to audition for the role of “Monica”, Aniston refused and auditioned for the role of “Rachel Green”, the suburban princess turned coffee peddler. With the success of the series Friends (1994), Jennifer has become famous and sought-after as she turns her fame into movie roles during the series hiatus.
Interesting Facts about Jennifer Aniston
- She was born four months and four days before fellow Los Angeles native Ice Cube.
- The late Telly Savalas was her godfather.
- Half-sister-in-law of Shannon Melick. Ex-half-sister-in-law of Adriane Hallek.
- Appeared on the Howard Stern show as part of a live Nutrisystem commercial on June 20, 1989.
- People magazine named her “The Most Beautiful Woman” (2004 and 2016).
- Was among the guests at Adam Sandler’s wedding to Jackie Sandler. Adam and Jennifer had been friends since the early 1990s.
- Suffered minor injuries in auto accident in Los Angeles, California. [January 2002]
- Said that yoga helped her to recover from her separation with Brad Pitt.
- Has a younger half-brother: Alexander Aniston (born 1989).
- Aunt of Eilish K. Melick, John T. Melick IV, Ryat Aniston and Kira Aniston.
- Was known as a class clown in high school.
- She signed up as a celebrity spokesperson for Shire’s MyEyeLove Campaign. 
Personal Quotes by Jennifer Aniston
What inspires you, what excites you when you wake up in the morning?– Jennifer Aniston
You know when I feel inwardly beautiful? When I am with my girlfriends and we are having a ‘goddess circle’.– Jennifer Aniston
Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don’t starve myself in an extremist way. You’re not taking away my coffee or my dairy or my glass of wine because I’d be devastated.– Jennifer Aniston
I would quite like to create a fragrance for men though – something that I like.– Jennifer Aniston
True love brings up everything – you’re allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.– Jennifer Aniston