Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Nathalie Kelley. Check it out!
Born in Peru to a Peruvian mother and Argentine father, Nathalie immigrated to Sydney, Australia at 2 years old where she later attended the academically prestigious North Sydney Girls High School, whose alumni includes Nicole Kidman and Catherine Martin.
Interesting Facts about Nathalie Kelley
- Favorite musical artist is hip hop rapper Lloyd Banks.
- She has done much volunteer work, for example working with Aboriginal people in the suburb of Redfern, one of the lower socio-economic areas of the Australian city of Sydney.
- She attended the same high school as Nicole Kidman: “North Sydney Girls High School”, in Sydney, Australia.
- Classmate of Thea Gumbert.
- Born in Lima, Peru in 1985, but was raised in Sydney, Australia.
- Her father is from Argentina.
Personal Quotes by Nathalie Kelley
II grew up in Australia, but I’m not from there originally. Like, my dad’s South American, so I know what that’s like to grow up in a culture that’s not your own.Nathalie Kelley
I’m such a girl because all the guys go for cars because of their engines or something like that. I like the colour and the design.Nathalie Kelley
I feel that ‘Tokoyo Drift’ blew people away because not many people had high expectations for it.Nathalie Kelley
When you play a character, there’s always a part of you. Like, you always bring out a side of you when you do another character.Nathalie Kelley