Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Sean Murray. Check it out!
Sean Murray was born on November 15, 1977 in Bethesda, Maryland, USA as Sean Harland Murray. He is an actor, known for Hocus Pocus (1993), NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (2003) and Harts of the West (1993). He has been married to Carrie James since November 26, 2005. They have two children.
Interesting Facts about Sean Murray
- Stepbrother of Troian Bellisario (who plays his sister on NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (2003)), Nicholas Bellisario, Michael Bellisario, Julie B. Watson, and David Bellisario.
- Son of Vivienne Bellisario; stepson of Donald P. Bellisario.
- As an actor, he was highly influenced by Mark Harmon and David McCallum.
- Had a five time recurring role on his stepfather Donald P. Bellisario’s CBS series, JAG (1995), along with a previous one time guest role two years earlier on the same show, as a different character.
- Son River James Murray was born on April 22, 2010, in Los Angeles.
- One day younger than Brian Dietzen.
- He listens to electronic music. Sean has cited Aphex Twin and Drexciya as two of his favorite artists.
- Still co-starring in his stepfather Donald P. Bellisario’s CBS series, NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (2003). [January 2010]
- He attended Bonita Vista Junior High (now Bonita Vista Middle) in Chula Vista, California.
- Daughter Caitlyn Melissa Murray (b. May 3, 2007).
- Is a regular cast member on the series created/produced by his stepfather Donald P. Bellisario on CBS, NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (2003), as Special Agent Timothy McGee. [December 2004]
- Credits Mark Harmon and David McCallum as his favorite acting mentors/best friends.
Personal Quotes by Sean Murray
Truth be told, people in federal agencies aren’t running around shooting all over the place.- Sean Murray
I think McGee is a pretty solid character.- Sean Murray
Margo Harshman, who plays Delilah, is fantastic. I couldn’t have a more wonderful person to work with. She’s just the best, and personality wise, it’s like she’s family.- Sean Murray
I personally don’t have plans. I have always been a deal-with-it-as-it-comes person.- Sean Murray
Once I get into wardrobe and tuck the shirt in and everything, that’s when McGee starts to come alive.- Sean Murray