Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Tom Welling. Check it out!
Tom Welling is probably best known for playing Clark Kent on the hit television series Smallville (2001).
Interesting Facts about Tom Welling
- Tom Welling’s favorite designer is Tom Ford. Tom got married in a tuxedo designed by Ford for YSL.
- When Tom was a kid he was a striker in soccer, but by the time he finished high school, he was a goal keeper.
- Received “fair” grades in high school and opted not to go to college. Instead, he chose to become a construction worker while continuing to live with his parents.
- Tom Welling attended the premiere of “6 Bullets To Hell”, on January 15th, 2015 to support his friend, Tanner Beard.
- Distant cousin of Evan Peters.
- Is two years older than Brandon Routh who starred as Superman in Superman Returns (2006) back when Welling starred as a younger Clark Kent on Smallville (2001).
- His favorite show is Seinfeld (1989).
- Tom Welling said he had a lot of jobs growing up including bartending, waiting tables, and construction.
- Tom is good friends with Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki of the show Supernatural (2005), and has worked with both, separately. One of his visits to their sets ended up in an unofficial appearance of his on their show when they played a joke on the crew by having Tom get out of a car when Jared was supposed to.
- Has a pug named Cook.
- Moved from Vancouver, British Columbia, to Los Angeles in March 2011.
- He is very good friends with his “Smallville” co-stars Michael Rosenbaum and John Schneider.
Personal Quotes by Tom Welling
I love going to movies. It’s just big, it takes you away, you can escape into it.– Tom Welling
If I was invincible, maybe I would take up some extreme sports.– Tom Welling
I love having time to prepare my lines and more time off.– Tom Welling
Modeling, for me, was not fulfilling. I didn’t see the point – although I was able to travel a great deal. I lived in Italy, Germany, and Spain, but I wasn’t devoted to it.– Tom Welling
The idea of a perfect vacation is not working or not having to work and having no appointments.– Tom Welling