Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Beverly D'Angelo. Check it out!
Intriguing, inspiring, and never less than interesting — key adjectives in describing the career of Beverly D’Angelo, which has well passed the four-decade mark. Perhaps deserving better movies than she generally found herself in, she nevertheless was always an object of fascination and the one to watch…whatever the role. Hardly the shrinking violet type, Hollywood counted on her for her colorful personality, down-to-earth demeanor and scene-stealing capabilities.
Interesting Facts about Beverly D'Angelo
- Gave birth to her 1st and 2nd children at age 49, twins Olivia Rose and Anton James Pacino on January 25, 2001. Children’s father is her [now ex] partner, Al Pacino.
- Studied visual arts and was an exchange student in Italy before joining Hanna-Barbera Studios in Hollywood as a cartoonist. She toured Canada as a singer and appeared with a rock band called “Elephant.”
- Had a relationship with director Milos Forman in the 1970s.
- Actor/producer and director [Clint Eastwood] took her under his wing, when she was 26.
- She comes from a show business family. Her father, Gene, was the General Manager of television station WBNS-TV, channel 10, in Columbus, Ohio.
- Friend of Lauren Hutton. Appears on her infomercial for the “Lauren Hutton face disc” cosmetics.
- Was in a relationship with Al Pacino (1996-2003).
- Credits [Clint Eastwood] as her favorite acting mentor/best friend.
- Sang all the songs in Coal Miner’s Daughter (1980) in which she played the late Patsy Cline.
- Her jazz band Blue Martini (which includes bassist brother, Jeff D’Angelo) has afforded her the chance to display her singing talent from time to time.
Personal Quotes by Beverly D'Angelo
I think personal growth has much to do with acting ability.- Beverly D'Angelo
To become a star is the beginning of the end. I don’t really want to be saddled with a screen persona.- Beverly D'Angelo