Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Julianna Rose Mauriello. Check it out!
Julianna Rose Mauriello was born in Irvington, New York on a glorious spring morning, May 26, 1991. Always singing, she appeared as a child in Party Scene of The Nutcracker at SUNY Purchase, asleep under the Christmas tree. Her fascination with performing continued to grow as she first watched her sisters and brother participate in Pleasantville High School’s musical theater productions, and later joined them on stage as one of the Snow children in a performance of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Carousel. A summer at French Woods Performing Arts Festival cemented her affection for the stage, leading to an introduction to prominent theatrical agent, Nancy Carson, and her first professional role as Li’l Titch in the 2002 revival of another Rodgers and Hammerstein classic, Oklahoma!.
Interesting Facts about Julianna Rose Mauriello
- In Iceland filming the second season of LazyTown. [February 2006]
- Wants to be in the movies someday.
- She has admitted to being a purse-o-holic. She has over 60 purse and handbags.
- She has a sister, Alex Mauriello, who is also an actress.
- Back in the USA after successfully filming the third season of LazyTown in Iceland. [November 2006]
- She helped design with the wardrobe designers at LazyTown, Maria Olafsdottir and Maria Valles, the pink “Emmy” dress that she wore to the event.
- Her family background is Italian (paternal), Irish, and German (maternal).
- Has studied dance and voice with Janine Molinari and Rona Leslie.
- Has a miniature poodle, named after Audrey Hepburn that Magnus and everyone at LazyTown Entertainment chipped in and bought her for her 13th birthday.
- Is a fan of The Simpsons.
- Is in negotiations for the role of ‘Pyper’ in the film, “A Fix”. [November 2007]
- Sent an audition tape of Juli to Magnus before getting the role of Stephanie.